₹1,694 +18%GST)Incl GST (
- RSSI (PWM) output
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than D8R-II & D6FR
- Two selectable failsafe setting options – native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- S.Bus port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS & CPPM compatible servo
- External analog telemetry port (AD2)
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
The small and light FrSky X4R-SB receiver can be used either as a normal 3-channel receiver or as an S-BUS with 16 channels. Thanks to the telemetry, the receiver can trigger an alarm in the event of undervoltage and poor signal reception (e.g. at the end of the range). Telemetry sensors are connected directly via Smart Port: voltage, current, GPS, barometer, temperature, speed, etc. Threshold values can be set in advance, which emit an alarm signal if they are exceeded or not reached! With the RSSI interface (Received Signal Strength Indication), the reception strength can be monitored with a corresponding OSD during FPV flight. The FrSky X4R-SB offers a long range of more than 1.5km. An analogue telemetry connection and a digital data interface (e.g. for the sensor hub), as well as the updateable firmware are also available. The receiver is compatible with the FrSky 2-way telemetry modules and of course also with the Taranis X9D.
- 4 RSSI PWM outputs (0-3.3V) >1.5km range and external Analog Telemetry port (AD2).
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X8R and X6R receivers.
- Two selectable failsafe setting options – native failsafe or user programmable failsafe.
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS & CPPM compatible servos.
- Smart Port enabled for two-way full duplex transmission.
- All FrSky Smart Port enabled products (including XJT module X4R/X6R/X8R receiver new hub-less sensors new Smart Dashboard etc.)
- serial port user data and other user input/output devices can be connected without limitations for numbers or sequences at a high transmission speed.
- Compatible with: FrSky X-series module (XJT etc.) FrSky Taranis X9D Plus in D16 in D16 mode
- Dimensions: 40 x 22.5 x 6mm (L x W x H)
- Antenna: PCB Antenna (Mounted) + 150mm Coaxial Antenna with packing
- Number of Channels: 4ch from conventional channel outputs without SBUS port With RSSI
- output on board: PWM
- voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Full range (>1.5km) Firmware Upgradeable.
Note: X4R does not work with D-series module.
- Frsky X4R-SB 1Pc