- This high quality aluminium Flexible Coupling is perfect for connecting a Stepper Motor to a Lead Screw.
- Sizes available (in mm): 5×8 / 6.35×8 / 8×8
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
Product Description :
- This high quality aluminium Flexible Coupling Clamp is perfect for connecting a Stepper Motor to a Lead Screw.
- The flexibility helps correct any misalignment.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- *Inner Shaft Diameter: 5mmx8mm / 6.35mmx8mm / 8mmx8mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- Length: 25mm
- Outer Diameter: 20mm
- Type: Flexible Coupling Set Screw
- Helical cut makes them behave like a springy in the X Y and Z linear axis but not in the rotational axis. That means that you won’t get more backlash, hence they are suitable for precision CNC work.
- A coupling is a device which transmits power and torque. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation. However, there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit exceeds.
- By careful selection, installation and maintenance of couplings, substantial savings are possible in reduced maintenance costs and downtime.
- It can protect the driving and driven shaft members against harmful effects because of misalignment of the shafts, sudden shock loads, shaft expansion or vibrations etc.
6.35mm fits a NEMA 23 Stepper Motor while the 8mm fits our ACME Lead Screws.
- It comes with the spiral cut in the middle along its length which makes it flexible so they can be fit to two shafts even if they are not perfectly co-linear and will help reduce binding effects. Such couplings are also known as Beam coupling, helical coupling, Flexible coupling.
Package Include :
- Aluminum Flexible Shaft Coupling Connector – D19L25 – 1PC
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 cm|
5mm x 5mm, 5mm x 6mm, 5mm x 6.35mm, 5mm x 8mm, 6mm x 6mm, 6mm x 6.35mm, 6mm x 8mm, 6.35mm x 6.35mm, 6.35mm x 8mm, 8mm x 8mm