₹150.00 – ₹270.00
- This high quality Aluminium Rigid Coupling is perfect for connecting a Stepper Motor to a Lead Screw.
- The rigidity allows for higher torque than our Jaw Couplings.
- Corrosion resistance and High Durability
- One piece construction with long-lasting performance
- Torsional stiffness: Zero backlash
- Low moment of inertia offering constant velocity
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
This high quality aluminium Rigid Coupling is perfect for connecting a Stepper Motor to a Lead Screw.
The rigidity allows for higher torque than our Jaw Couplings.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: Aluminium
- Sleeve Material: Polyurethane
- Shaft: 5*5mm | 5*6mm | 5*6.35mm | 5*7mm | 5*8mm | 5*9.5mm | 5*10mm | 6*6mm 6*6.35mm | 6*7mm | 6*8mm | 6*9.5mm | 6*10mm | 6.35*6.35mm | 6.35*8mm | 6.35*9.5mm | 6.35*10mm | 8*8mm | 8*10mm | 9.5*9.5mm | 10*10mm
- Length: 25mm
- Outer Diameter: 20mm
6.35mm fits a NEMA23 Stepper Motor while the 8mm fits our ACME Lead Screws.
Rigid Coupling D20L25