₹31 +18%GST)Incl GST (
- Bearings reduce friction by providing metal balls or rollers and a inner and outer metal surface for the balls to roll against.
- These balls or rollers “bear” the load, allowing the device to spin smoothly.
Add ₹999 to cart and get free shipping!
53 People watching this product now!
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
- 624ZZ Shielded Miniature Ball Bearings (4x13x5) is a Shielded 4x13x5 sized Miniature Ball Bearing. 624ZZ is deep groove ball bearing with shielded on both sides. Shields helps retain lubricant and exclude
- contaminants. 624ZZ shielded bearing can supporting both radial and axial loads at high speeds. Compared to 624-2RS bearing, 624ZZ has low friction due to metal shields
- 624ZZ is also popularly know as skate bearing is used in applications like robotics, 3d printers, automation projects, e-BIKES and industrial application.
- Dimensions: 4mm x 13mm x 5mm (LxWxH)
- ID (inner diameter): 4mm
- OD (outer diameter): 13mm
- Radial Ball Bearing 624ZZ – 1Pc
OpenBuilds is dedicated to the advancement of open source hardware and design. We are the original creators of V-Slot Linear Rail and have added a library of compatible modular parts which today is known as the OpenBuilds Modular Building System. We have shipped over one million feet of V-Slot to businesses, classrooms, laboratories and makers all over the world! We offer access to affordable tools and advanced technology to anyone with passion, imagination and desire to push their limits as far as possible. We believe that the right tools in the hands of those that have this knowledge will change the world making a better future for us all.