₹847 +18%GST)Incl GST (
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to the 5V range)
- Read/write program and data memory of the microcontroller
- Program up to 512K byte flash
Out of stock product
Out of stock product
Add ₹999 to cart and get free shipping!
35 People watching this product now!
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
Product Description :
- This is PICkit3 Debugger Programmer Emulator Controller Development board w/ Pinout diagram to ease the customer.
- The USB connection is more stable than ICD2.
- PICKIT3.5, begin to support Win7 system. Full patch design, patch through the reflow soldering processing, more stable quality.
- PIC developing data, C language development tool manual. A lot of PIC basic experiment program code; ICD2 PICKIT3 etc. application specification.
- The MPLAB PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to the design engineer’s PC using a full-speed USB interface and can connect to the target via a Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE).
- Input Supply voltage (V) : 1.8 ~ 5
- Flash Memory (Kbytes) : 512
Package Include :
- PICKIT3 Programmer – 1PC
- USB cable – 1PC
Welcome to mechBlock.in / Sun Enterprises We are a leading engineering and technology company based in India that specializes in cutting-edge mechanical and robotic solutions. Founded in 2020, our mission is to design and develop innovative systems that can help our clients improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance performance. Our team of highly skilled engineers and technicians have extensive experience in the field of mechanical engineering, robotics, and automation. We have the knowledge and expertise to design, develop, and implement complex systems that can meet the unique needs of our clients. We work with a wide range of industries including manufacturing, transportation, construction, and logistics to provide customized solutions that can improve productivity, safety, and performance. Our solutions range from advanced robotic systems to precision-engineered mechanical components, and everything in between. We believe in delivering quality work and providing excellent customer service. We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and deliver solutions that exceed their expectations. Our portfolio includes a wide range of successful projects, from automated assembly lines to precision robotic systems. Our goal is to be the go-to partner for companies that want to leverage the latest mechanical and robotic technologies in India. We’re always looking for new challenges and opportunities to collaborate with companies that share our vision of a smarter and more efficient future.