The PICKIT 2 PICKIT 3 Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board is designed to work in conjunction with the popular PICKIT 2 or PICkit3 programmer
Instructions for use:
- Installing the microcontroller, 28-pin, 40-pin microcontroller left aligned 28/40P (A) This flag line short-circuit cap on the A position.
- The 8,14,18,20-pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P/14P/18P/20P flag line (B), shorting cap on the B position.
- The ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head or 6Pin Block programming connection for programming the programming operation. (Note: a separate program of the seat cannot be programmed the chip is programmed functions)
The seat supports the following programming microcontroller:
- PIC16/18XX 40PIN Series devices (except 16F59)
- PIC16/18XX 28PIN Series devices (except 16F57)
- PIC16/18XX 18PIN Series devices
- The PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN family of devices (except 10FXX)
- PICKIT 2 PICKIT 3 Programming Adapter PICKIT2 PICKIT3 Universal Programmer Seat – 1PC
Welcome to mechBlock.in / Sun Enterprises We are a leading engineering and technology company based in India that specializes in cutting-edge mechanical and robotic solutions. Founded in 2020, our mission is to design and develop innovative systems that can help our clients improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance performance.
Our team of highly skilled engineers and technicians have extensive experience in the field of mechanical engineering, robotics, and automation. We have the knowledge and expertise to design, develop, and implement complex systems that can meet the unique needs of our clients.
We work with a wide range of industries including manufacturing, transportation, construction, and logistics to provide customized solutions that can improve productivity, safety, and performance. Our solutions range from advanced robotic systems to precision-engineered mechanical components, and everything in between.
We believe in delivering quality work and providing excellent customer service. We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and deliver solutions that exceed their expectations. Our portfolio includes a wide range of successful projects, from automated assembly lines to precision robotic systems.
Our goal is to be the go-to partner for companies that want to leverage the latest mechanical and robotic technologies in India. We’re always looking for new challenges and opportunities to collaborate with companies that share our vision of a smarter and more efficient future.