₹203 +18%GST)Incl GST (
- Open-source code base
- Simple I/O platform
- Develop electronic components
- Standalone software platform
- Develop interactive works using various software
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
This Multifunction Shield For Arduino Uno / Leonardo is a in one shield for beginners getting started with Arduino.
This Arduino Uno and Leonardo compatible multifunction experimenter shield (HCARDU0085) has a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who want to experiment and learn or just as a general-purpose shield for more advanced uses.
Besides the feature-rich range of components fitted to the shield, there is also a range of expansion headers for convenient interfacing of external modules and components. The shield includes R3-type headers for easy connection to your Arduino board. If you have a pre-R3 design Arduino, please check for compatibility before purchase.
Compatible with the Arduino line of products. Trademark registrations throughout the world for ARDUINO or Arduino® are owned by: Arduino AG and Arduino SA.
Before applying power to your Arduino board, check that other than the header pins, no part of the underside of this shield is in contact with the host board.
This module is compatible with Arduino UNO and Arduino Leonardo.
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595s.
- 4 x surface mount LEDs in a parallel configuration.
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer.
- 3 x Independent push buttons.
- Piezo buzzer.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface.
- LM35 temperature sensor interface.
- Infrared receiver interface.
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, a wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module, etc.