This Universal Programmer Seat Support multiple PIC single chip microcomputer minimum system board/development board/burning a ICD2 kit2 KIT3 Resources on board.
- PIC microcontroller minimum system board/development board / universal programmer seat, dual-function board, user-friendly development, support all PIC microcontroller.
- LED can be connected to any I / O
- Crystal Oscillator interface is easy to convert, can be connected to any pin to meet all IC
- A button (can as reset key)
- All I / O external expansion
- Auxiliary power expansion port
- On line download SIP6 / on line debug interface
- DC power connector
- Single-line 18B20 temperature detection interface
- Infrared receiver interface
- COM port lead (PIC16F877A based)
- I2C interface (based PIC16F877A)
- Universal Programmer Seat CD2 kit2 KIT3 FOR PICKIT 2 PICKIT3 -1PC
Welcome to mechBlock.in / Sun Enterprises We are a leading engineering and technology company based in India that specializes in cutting-edge mechanical and robotic solutions. Founded in 2020, our mission is to design and develop innovative systems that can help our clients improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance performance.
Our team of highly skilled engineers and technicians have extensive experience in the field of mechanical engineering, robotics, and automation. We have the knowledge and expertise to design, develop, and implement complex systems that can meet the unique needs of our clients.
We work with a wide range of industries including manufacturing, transportation, construction, and logistics to provide customized solutions that can improve productivity, safety, and performance. Our solutions range from advanced robotic systems to precision-engineered mechanical components, and everything in between.
We believe in delivering quality work and providing excellent customer service. We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and deliver solutions that exceed their expectations. Our portfolio includes a wide range of successful projects, from automated assembly lines to precision robotic systems.
Our goal is to be the go-to partner for companies that want to leverage the latest mechanical and robotic technologies in India. We’re always looking for new challenges and opportunities to collaborate with companies that share our vision of a smarter and more efficient future.