₹70.00 Incl GST (₹59.32 +18%GST)
- [Size] – MF105-2RS ABEC1 bearing (I.D.=5mm, O.D.=10mm, Thickness=4mm, Flange Dia:11.6mm).
- [Durable] – Chrome Steel (GCr15) races offer high hardness and great wear resistance, thus extend bearings’ service life.
- [Load & Speed] – Dynamic load rating of 366N and static load rating of 135N. The limiting speed is 50000 RPM under grease lubricating.
- [Easy to Maintain] – Shields on Both sides to keep lubricant in. Z1 noise level for most general use.
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
Single-row, pre-lubricated, normal accuracy.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are one of the most widely used rolling bearings.
With small friction and high-limit speed, Ball Bearings are cost-effective and require little maintenance.
Chromium Steel (GCr15) made with heat treating, provides high and uniform hardness, good wear resistance
Suitable for all kinds of industrial equipment, micro motor, small rotary motor, office equipment and so on.
Shields (Designation Suffix Z/ZZ) – High speed. Protect from dirt and debris.
Sealed (Designation Suffix RS) – Made of sheet steel reinforced nitrile butadiene rubber (oil- and liquid-resistant). Lower limit speed than Shield Bearings.
Shielded Type: Double Sealed
Inner Race/Outer Race Material: Chrome Steel (GCr15)
Cage Material: Stamping Steel
Inner Diameter (d): 5mm
Outer Diameter (D): 10mm
Thickness (B): 4mm
Flange Dia.: 11.6mm
Flange Thickness: 0.8mm
- MF105RS Flanged Ball Bearing-1 pc