Our ct4 titanium e3d nozzle are precision-crafted to fit the E3D series, and are perfect for any project that requires high-quality printing. The titanium alloy is harder than stainless steel, making the nozzle much more wear-resistant and increasing its lifespan. We’ve added a new nozzle length to our printer – the 0.8mm will create finer details with any 3mm filament, perfect for intricate prints. Our TC4 alloy has a strength of 1,012 MPa, density of 4.4×103, specific strength of 23.5, and the specific strength of alloy steel is less than 18. Despite its low thermal conductivity, titanium alloy is still a popular choice for engineering projects. Its low weight and corrosion resistance are major benefits, and the metal still retains some heat-transfer capabilities despite its low rating.
The nozzle is made of titanium alloy, a high-quality material that is known for its stability performance. The titanium alloy is also very light and durable, which makes it a perfect choice for the print something hard.
1. High strength and hardness alloy, precision-made and designed for 3D printers. Made of extremely hard and wear-resistant material, stronger than steel.
2. Good corrosion resistance and strength retention. Suitable for all storage temperatures, from -30C to +120C. Extensive temperature range. Can withstand prolonged high temperatures and low temperatures
3. High heat resistance . It can withstand a temperature of at-least 200C, and its use for hot extrusion greatly improved the efficiency of filament extrusion
4. Wear resistance . The alloy is not only more wear-resistant than other alloys, but also not very easily worn. It is significantly better in wear resistance than carbon steel,
5. Finer processing . It can be finished with different processing methods, such as annealing, tempering, and coating. It has excellent mechanical properties and ease of finishing