– Multi-mode Chuck Rotary.
– It can be used to engrave rings, spherical object, cups with handles or irregular items, etc.
– Aluminum alloy material, one-piece structure.
– Easy to install, sturdy and reliable.
1. Expansion of use scenarios: Inspired by industrial engraving machines, the atomstack maker R1 claw disc roller can break through the limitation of the plane and easily perform laser engraving on the surface of various special-shaped objects;
2. Multi-function: Use the atomstack maker roller to realize cylindrical engraving, cans, round wood sticks, etc. (1-130mm); special-shaped objects: mugs with handles, tumblers, special-shaped cylinders, etc.; spheres: baseballs, glass balls, table tennis balls and other pure round spheres (4-200mm); Ring items: rings, bracelets, etc. (4-130mm);
3. No need to install: As an industrial clamping tool customized for laser engraving machines, R1 can be used out of the box without installation, and can be used quickly by connecting to a computer;
4. Safe and stable: The R1 claw disc roller is composed of high-strength aluminum alloy material as a whole, and the claws are made of high-hardness brass, which is firm and reliable, and will not slip wire for long-term use;
5. Accurate and high speed: With the support of high-torque motor, the maximum engraving speed can reach 6000mm/min, and the engraving accuracy can reach 0.1mm;
6. High adaptability: atomstack maker R1 claw disc roller can be adapted to all Atomstack and Ortur, NEJE, xtool and other frameworks;
Atomstack R1 Features:
- – Multi-mode Chuck and Roller Rotary. Comes with 3 sets of jaws including ladder jaws, L-shaped jaws, Hexagonal jaws
- – Atomstack R1 can be used to engrave rings, spherical object, cups with handles or irregular items, etc.
- – Accurate And High Speed- Up to 6000mm/min engraving speed. Fine to 0.1mm engraving accuracy. 180° angle adjustable.
- – Aluminum alloy material, one-piece structure. Easy to install as soon as the accessory out of the box, sturdy and reliable.
- – High Adaptability – Suitable for 95% laser engraving machines in the market. The white wire is used for ATOMSTACK and IKIER laser engraver. The black wire is used for other brand machines.
Atomstack R1 Rotary Chuck Specification:
- Mode: Atomstack R1
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Size: 300x101x122mm
- Engraving Area: Cylinder：1-130mm; Sphere：4-200mm; Ring：4-130mm
- Fastest Engraving Speed: 6000mm/Min
- Engraving Precision: 0.1mm
- Clamping Weight: 1.5KG
- Rotation Angle: 0-180°
- Package Size: 34x22x12.5cm/13.3×8.6×4.9in
- Package Weight: 3.5kg/7.7lb
- 1 x R1 Multi-function Chuck
Shakti Mallhotra (verified owner) –
I got excellent support for this item. They were patient with me, and helped me solve my issue. I recommend this company 100%
Nagamma Khan (verified owner) –
Been using a lot of items, this one is obviously the best
Pandurang Iyer (verified owner) –
Good response from the support.
Tarana Mehta (verified owner) –
The item and the design are very cool. Also the support is amazing, they always help you with any detail that you have.