This 8mm Metric Lead Screw / ACME has an accuracy of 0.05-0.10mm or better. Leadscrew machines are designed to be accurate, strong, and reliable. Leadscrew transmission requires little ongoing maintenance, with nut-blocks often having a functional life of longer than 3 years if the machine is taken care of.
This precision trapezoidal metric Lead Screw’s pitch and diameter are a perfect combination of high torque and speed.
This screw fits the bill for most machine designs and will quickly become a standard. Equipped with a large diameter that helps eliminate whipping and a high pitch that allows rapid movement at 8mm per revolution. It’s a great power transmission choice for your next build.
Note: Pitch refers to the spacing between threads.Lead refers to the rotation of the nut after a circle.
- Model Available: ACME-Tr8*4
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tr8x4 (P2)
- Lead Screw Diameter ∅ : 8(mm)
- Pitch 2 (mm)
- Lead 8 (mm)
- 2 Start
- Lengths available for ACME-Tr8*4 ：100mm, 150mm, 160mm, 190mm, 200mm, 210mm,230mm,240mm,250mm,260mm,270mm,290mm,300mm,320mm,335mm,340mm,350mm,360mm,400mm,425mm,450mm,460mm,470mm,500mm,520mm,550mm,600mm,650mm,700mm,750mm,850mm,900mm,1000mm,1200mm,1500mm
- Use with the V-Slot Nut Plate and Nut Block
There are no reviews yet.