₹180.00 Incl GST (₹152.54 +18%GST)
- These Flexible couplings are used to transmit torque from a stepper motor to a lead screw, thus creating the movement in an actuator.
- Material: Aluminium.
- Bore Diameter d1: 5 MM.
- Bore Diameter d2: 8 MM.
- Torsional stiffness: Zero backlash
- One piece construction
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
This flexible type motor coupling can connect your driving shaft with the driven shaft while it is very efficient in eliminating any misalignment to the possible extent. Minimum backlash is another great advantage of this Aluminum Flexible Coupling Coupler Helical Shaft 5mm x 8mm.
- Helical cut makes them behave like a springy in the X Y and Z linear axis but not in the rotational axis. That means that you wont get more backlash, hence they are suitable for precision CNC work.
- A coupling is a device which transmits power and torque. Couplings do not normally allow disconnection of shafts during operation. However, there are torque limiting couplings which can slip or disconnect when some torque limit exceeds.
- By careful selection, installation and maintenance of couplings, substantial savings are possible in reduced maintenance costs and downtime.
- It can protect the driving and driven shaft members against harmful effects because of misalignment of the shafts, sudden shock loads, shaft expansion or vibrations etc.
- Adds approximately 5% flexibility to help with misalignment
- Independent screw to lock shafts
- Can reduce vibration
What is Included
- (1) 5mm x 8mm Flexible Coupling
- Length: 25mm (.98″)
- OD: 20mm (.79″)
- Shaft: 5mm x 8mm
- Color: Silver
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 3 cm|
|Coupling Shaft Size(mm)||