₹3,389 +18%GST)Incl GST (
- This CPLD chip is adapted to good low-cost CPLD/FPGA introduction.
- It can be used for product verification and development with Byte- and USB- downloader.
- Easy to use and installation: the module has JTAG, power interface and all connected pins you need, it can run after connecting to DC 5V power supply.
Add ₹999 to cart and get free shipping!
35 People watching this product now!
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
- The product is ALTERA MAX II family CPLD chip EPM240T100C5N minimum system board, together with a Byte-Blaster and USB-Blaster Download for product validation and development.
- JTAG and power supply interface board has been set aside, and leads to all the pins, simply connect the 5V power supply can work extremely convenient to use.
- The CPLD chip for the entry of low-cost CPLD / FPGA is very appropriate, the user according to the IO port of the core plate leads to expansion of the external circuitry such as: LED lights, digital tube, LCD liquid crystal, serial communications, etc. .
- Facilitate the users to develop their own products to maximize the learning development cost savings for the user.
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Color: red
- Material: electrical component
- 5V MAX II EPM240 CPLD Minimum System Core Board Development Board -1Pc
Welcome to mechBlock.in / Sun Enterprises We are a leading engineering and technology company based in India that specializes in cutting-edge mechanical and robotic solutions. Founded in 2020, our mission is to design and develop innovative systems that can help our clients improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance performance. Our team of highly skilled engineers and technicians have extensive experience in the field of mechanical engineering, robotics, and automation. We have the knowledge and expertise to design, develop, and implement complex systems that can meet the unique needs of our clients. We work with a wide range of industries including manufacturing, transportation, construction, and logistics to provide customized solutions that can improve productivity, safety, and performance. Our solutions range from advanced robotic systems to precision-engineered mechanical components, and everything in between. We believe in delivering quality work and providing excellent customer service. We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and deliver solutions that exceed their expectations. Our portfolio includes a wide range of successful projects, from automated assembly lines to precision robotic systems. Our goal is to be the go-to partner for companies that want to leverage the latest mechanical and robotic technologies in India. We’re always looking for new challenges and opportunities to collaborate with companies that share our vision of a smarter and more efficient future.