₹150 Incl GST (₹127 +18%GST) Incl GST (₹83 +18%GST)
- The Xtreme V wheels are designed to be used as a heavy duty alternative to the Delrin V Wheels in applications such as CNC Routers/Mills where force and weight are introduced into the system.
Mechblock Shopping Event
Hurry and get discounts on all Mechblock Products up to Rs.1000
Coupon code: MB01510
The Solid V Xtreme Wheel is part of the heavy duty Xtreme line of parts, designed with strength in mind.
These solid Xtreme V’s are made from very hard polycarbonate (clear) material which, due to its strong nature, will resist compression and wear and, in turn, leads to better over all precision and strength for your builds.
The Xtreme V wheels are designed to be used as a heavy duty alternative to the Delrin V Wheels in applications such as CNC Routers/Mills where force and weight are introduced into the system. So, while the Delrin V Wheels work great for most light load applications the Solid V Xtreme wheels can be used for builds where heavier loads are required and less compression in the delrin is desired.
The Open Builds Team have tested their wheels at 25 lbs. per wheel with no noticeable deflection. Beta testing resulted in unofficial results of 55 lb.s per wheel!
Many of these wheels could be added to a gantry to allow an even distribution of the load across them.
These wheels are individually milled for consistent high precision and tolerance
- Product Name: Polycarbonate Xtreme Solid V Wheel Kit
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Size: OD: 24.39mm, ID: 15.974mm +/- 0.026mm, 625rs Bearing: 5mmx16mmx5mm
- Thick: 10.23mm
- Rockwell Hardness: M75
- Compression Strength: 86MPA
- Color: Clear
- Function: For 3D printer & CNC Router V Slot System
- Heavy Duty
- Long lasting solid construction
- Ultra smooth finish for precise motion
- Flat wheel surface for belt travel (belt & pinion option)
- Self-Centering and Self- Lubricating
- Even distribution of weight
- Easily assembled and maintained This V-wheel kit has been assembled.
The precision shims are placed in-between the two bearings. To assemble, first push one bearing into the wheel. Then using the screw as a guide push the 2 precision shims and 2nd bearing into the other side of the wheel.
IMPORTANT Note: Only use silicone for lubrication on these poly-carbonate wheels if needed. DO NOT use synthetic lubricating oils or cutting oils.
Each Wheel Kit Includes:
(1) Xtreme Solid V Wheel x1
(2) Ball Bearings – 625RS
(1) 5mm Precision Shim x1
Don’t forget to order your Spacers, Eccentric Spacers and Low Profile Screws!